- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Toft Audio Designs EC-1 Mono Channel Microphone Preamp EQ FET Compressor
- Product 187024
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
High-quality mic preamp with selectable 48V phantom power, phase reverse, front panel instrument input and selectable line input. Has musical 4-band ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-end recording at a competitive price.
High-quality mic preamp with selectable 48V phantom power, phase reverse, front panel instrument input and selectable line input. Has musical 4-band sweep EQ, classic FET compressor, and VU metering for gain reduction and output level. 1/4" sculptured aluminum front panel. IU rackspace.
- Extremely musical 4-band sweep EQ section
- Equalizer can be switched pre/post compressor
- Balanced XLR input for mic, balanced XLR and jack for line input and line output
- Classic FET compressor with variable attack, release and ratio. VU metering shows gain reduction and output level
- Compact 1U rackmounting unit effectively provides a complete recording channel in one conveniently sized rack unit
- 1/4" thick anodized aluminum sculptured front panel and solid construction
Order today and upgrade your setup big time.
- Microphone Impedance: >1.2kOhm balanced
- Line Impedance: >15kOhm electronically balanced
- Instrument Impedance: >100kOhm unbalanced
- Microphone Gain: 60dB
- Line Gain: -16 to +30dB
- Instrument Gain: 36dB
- Output Impedances: XLR: <100 ohm electronically balanced Jack: <100 ohm unbalanced
- Microphone Input Noise: Microphone: <-128dBu ref 150 ohm (20Hz-20kHz)
- Line Input Noise: Line: <-75dBu (Eq. In, 20Hz-20kHz) <-70dBu (Compressor In, 20Hz-20kHz)
- Maximum Mic Levels: Mic Input: <+24dBu at all frequencies (Compressor out)<+15dBu at all frequencies (Compressor in
- Maximum Line Levels: Line Input: <+24dBu at all frequencies (Compressor out)<+15dBu at all frequencies (Compressor in)