Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Tonelux EQ5P All-Discrete 4-band EQtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Tonelux EQ5P All-Discrete 4-band EQ$785.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Unique parametric equalizer from the mind of Paul Wolff.
The high-frequency section has a shelving button instead of a peak button. Since the constant energy curve is so broad in the lower frequencies, there is no need for a low frequency shelf button.
With control for 4 bands, the frequency range of the lower 2 are slightly different, allowing the lowest band to go down to 16Hz, while the upper 2 bands are identical. The In button is a silent In/Oout button that does not bypass the unit, but it bypasses the filters.
The "Input" of the V4 is the normal EQ input at a +4 dBu level. The "Insert Return is a padded input, making the nominal level +10 instead of +4. This can be used when the input level going into the EQ is too hot.
Proportional Q" keeps bandwidth wider at lower boost/cut levels, narrower at higher boost/cut levels.
Mix outside the box with large format console sound thanks to space-saving, cost-effective 500-series EQ from Tonelux. Order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.