Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Toontrack EZkeys Upright Piano Software Downloadtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
Toontrack EZkeys Upright Piano Software Download
Frequently bought together
Virtual upright piano right inside your DAW.
Drag & drop MIDI
EZkeys comes with an extensive MIDI library performed by a professional session pianist. Played with increasing complexity in full song sections and covering all major genres such as rock, pop, country, gospel, blues and funk, this library is not only a creative boost, it's an untapped source of inspiration for your yet unwritten songs. Drag, drop and lay down the foundation to a track in no time!
Smart songwriting features
EZkeys includes a host of revolutionary and creative songwriting features. Transpose full MIDI tracks on the fly, use any MIDI file and transform it with playing styles found in other MIDI, use the groundbreaking EZkeys Chord Wheel to customize chord voicing and harmonic color with just one mouse-click - and much, much more.
The EZkeys Upright sound library is a carefully sampled –stlind & Almquist piano. This classic and award winning Swedish brand dates back to late 1800s and delivers a characteristic, rich and warm tone unlike any other instrument of its kind. It was sampled in painstaking detail at a world-class studio using only the best of the best in modern and vintage recording equipment.
- 32- and 64-bit VST, AU and RTAS instrument
- Drag and drop MIDI straight to the built-in song track
- Drag and drop support for 3rd party MIDI into EZkeys
- Drag and drop MIDI from song track to your DAW
- EZkeys will analyze and chord-separate any MIDI on the fly
- ¢ Record or overdub MIDI directly in EZkeys
- ¢ Use your own, the included or any third party MIDI/chord progressions and transform with playing styles found in other MIDI files
- ¢ Quickly add basic chords to the timeline or drag and drop any chord from the Chord Wheel
- ¢ Real-time chord display that enables you to instantly see what chords you are playing
- ¢ Chord selector, based upon the circle of fifths, allowing you to change chords instantly
- ¢ Presets for the most commonly used chord types
- ¢ Customize the coloration of any chord by opening up the detailed view
- ¢ Alter the voicing of a chord on the fly by clicking the - or + buttons in the Chord Wheel
- ¢ "Humanize" any pre-quantized MIDI upon import in EZkeys
- ¢ Transpose individual song blocks or full songs
- ¢ Export songs or files as wave files straight from the EZkeys interface
- ¢ Comes with an easy to understand music theory document including MIDI examples
- ¢ Possibility to tune the piano by octave, semitone or cents
- ¢ Dynamics controls that let you adjust the velocity response to match your keyboard or playing style
- ¢ Three pedals: sustain, sostenuto and damping
- ¢ MIDI-learn and automation
- ¢ Ready-made presets utilizing high-quality effects from Overloud. The presets range from raw and unprocessed to heavily distorted and tweaked
Expand your sound and software, order this EZX Rock drum add-on today!
EZkeys Upright Piano Specifications:System requirements
- Windows XP SP3 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 1GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, G5 with 1GB RAM (Intel-based Mac recommended)
- 700 MB of free hard disc space. Audio Unit, VST or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.