- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Toontrack The Blues EZX Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H93269 000000000 H93269000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The Blues EZX comes with two complete kits; a 1970s Gretsch and a calfskinned Swedish Levin set from the 1940s. On top of that, it features contempor...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Blues style add-on pack for EZdrummer
The Blues EZX comes with two complete kits; a 1970s Gretsch and a calfskinned Swedish Levin set from the 1940s. On top of that, it features contemporary Paiste and Sabian crashes, vintage Zildjan A and K series cymbals as well as extras such as a suitcase and a set of calfskinned tambourines. All instruments were handpicked and in many cases road-worn by the sampling drummer himself, a blues musician with decades worth of experience behind the kit playing the blues. It was recorded in an empty Swedish theater and later mixed in a high-end studio through vintage and modern outboard gear. The end result is a cross-pollination between new and old; warm and characteristic sounds that cover the whole range, from old school to modern, from dry to ambient. This is the sound of then, now and time to come.
- Two complete kits (1970s Gretsch & 1940s Levin)
- Sabian/Paiste/Zildjian A & K cymbals
- Calfskin drumheads on Levin kit
- Suitcase & two vintage calfskinned Grover tambourines
- Included custom MIDI library
- System Requirements
- Windows XP, PIII/Athlon 1,8GHz
- Mac OS X 10.5, G5 1GHz
- 1 GB free disc space, 512 MB RAM, DVD drive. A working EZdrummer version 1.3 or a Superior Drummer 2.3 (or above) installation.