- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trident Audio S20 Dual Mic Preamp
- Product 180320
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Trident S20 Dual Mic Preamp has an input selector that switches between mic and line or 2 mics, a great feature for instantly comparing which mic...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ultimate quality and huge dynamic range!
The Trident S20 Dual Mic Preamp has an input selector that switches between mic and line or 2 mics, a great feature for instantly comparing which mic is really the best for a particular job. Switch reverses the phase of the input signal. 48V phantom power for condenser mics. Gain swing ranges from a true unity to +60dB without any pad. Variable-sweep, low-cut filter controls lows from 5Hz-200Hz that can muddy a mike. It removes stage and floor rumble, takes out subsonic interference, and improves the HF performance of the signal by the elimination of LF intermodulation distortions.
- Input selector switches between mic and line or 2 mics
- Phase reverse the input signal with one switch
- +48V phantom power for condenser mikes
- Gain swing of the pre is from true unity to +60dB without any pad
- After the pre, the variable sweep low-cut filter controls lows that can muddy a mike easily
- From 5Hz to 200Hz, remove stage or floor rumble, take out sub-sonic interference, and improve HF performance of the signal by elimination of LF