- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
True Systems P-SOLO Single Channel Microphone Preamp
- Write a Review
- Product 183610
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The single-channel P-SOLO Microphone Preamp offers TRUE high-end quality at a moderate price. Unlike lower-cost preamps, where affordability comes at...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The P-SOLO brings acclaimed TRUE sound to a single-channel unit!
The single-channel P-SOLO Microphone Preamp offers TRUE high-end quality at a moderate price. Unlike lower-cost preamps, where affordability comes at a big cost to sound, the True Systems P-SOLO has a natural, detailed soundfield no matter what type of microphone you use. A high-impedance instrument input provides exceptional articulation, presence, and depth for your instrument as well. 48V phantom power; dual analog outputs; 4-level metering; and a balanced, dual-servo transformerless design in one compact package.
- Natural, musical, highly detailed soundfield
- Complete compatibility and superior results with any mics ” condenser, dynamic, and ribbon
- A totally balanced, dual servo, high dynamic range, transformerless design
- Internal linear AC power supply for excellent transient response
- High impedance instrument input
- High-pass filter and 48V phantom power
- Dual analog outputs
- 4-level metering
- Oversize volume control with selectable 10dB input level attenuation
- Compact, portable, solid desktop case
- Gain (microphone): +16 to +64dB. Gain is +6dB with Input Attenuation activated.
- Gain (direct input): -4 to +44dB. Gain is -14dB with Input Attenuation activated.
- Frequency Response (gain=40dB): 1.5Hz to 500kHz (+0/-3dB)
- Maximum Output Level: +31dBu
- Maximum Input Level: +25 dBu
- Input Impedance (microphone): 5.5k ohms
- Input Impedance (direct input): 2M ohms
- Noise (Rs=0 Ohms): -132dB e. i. n.
- Slew Rate: > 40 V/uS
- CMRR (CMV=+10dBu): 85dB
- THD (+26dBu, 100 kOhm): 0. 0008%
- Power Requirements: 115/230VAC, 50/60Hz, 7W
- Knob extension: 3/5" (15.3 mm)
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2. 3 kg)
- Dimensions: 3"W x 6"H x 6"D