- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
U-He Colour Copy
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45245 000000000 L45245000000000
6-Month* financing available.
A virtual analog effect inspired by classic bucket-brigade delays (BBD), but extended with modern features. Its called "Colour Copy" because it can d...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
A bucket-brigade delay with modern features.
A virtual analog effect inspired by classic bucket-brigade delays (BBD), but extended with modern features. Its called "Colour Copy" because it can deliver the kind of colouration people still love in classic BBD units, but with a wider variety of colors. Colour Copy started life as the little delay unit called "Lyrebird" that was built into Repro-1, but the sound was too good not to be developed further and become an FX plug-in.
In most digital delays the delay time alters the size of the buffer. If you quickly modulate or sweep the delay time on a typical digital unit, unmusical glitches propagate through the feedback as the buffer is shortened or lengthened. Like a real BBD, Colour Copy changes the internal sample rate instead (i.e. how fast the "buckets" pass on their content), and this is why Colour Copy sounds so smooth.
- BBD-style analog delay, for the smoothest possible pitch effects
- Unique color morphing, with saturation for non-linear effects such as distortion & resonance
- 1ms to 1s or host-synched time base, scaled via rate control from 25% to 400%
- Dynamic ducking via envelope follower
- LFO can modulate rate, tap position or amplitude
- MIDI note tracking and Freeze button (infinite loop) for wildest experimental effects
Call or click to order today.