- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
U-He Diva Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J26667 000000000 J26667000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The oscillators, filters and envelopes closely model components found in some of the great monophonic and polyphonic synthesizers of yesteryear. Modu...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Old school analog synth in a modern softsynth package.
The oscillators, filters and envelopes closely model components found in some of the great monophonic and polyphonic synthesizers of yesteryear. Modules can be mixed and matched so you can build hybrids, but what sets Diva apart is the sheer authenticity of the analog sound. This comes at the cost of quite a high CPU-hit, but it's worth it: Diva is the first native software synth that applies methods from industrial circuit simulators (e.g. PSpice) in real time. The behaviour of zero-delay-feedback filters when pushed to the limit clearly demonstrates the advantages of this groundbreaking approach.
Check out more than 1200 presets. If your computer can handle it, try them in "Divine" mode.
- Zero-delay-feedback filters modeled after classic analog synths
- Two envelopes, one for output amp, one general purpose
- All modules in the upper rack can be replaced in a mix and match format with high pass filters (pre or post main filter)
- 3 x analog chorus, 2 x analog phaser, plate reverb, stereo analog delay, rotary speaker emulation
- Mutli-threading option allows distribues voices over different cores so more can be played at once without hurting CPU draw
- Modulation processors: rectify, quantize, multiply, invert, tag, add modulation sources before using them
- No-nonsense scope with only frequency and scale knobs
- Over 1,200 presets sorted into various categories
- Voice activity indicators help you detune, cutoff, manipulate envelope times, widen pulses and glide
Relive the glory of the glory days with this special downloadable synth.
- Current PC or intel Mac
- Multicore CPU with SSE2
- (Sandy Bridge architecture or newer recommended)
- Mac OSX 10.5 or newer
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 30MB free disc space
- display 1000x600px and up
- OSX: VST2 or AU compatible host software
- Windows: VST2 compatible host software
- Supports 32bit and 64bit in all formats
- AAX support for Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12