- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ultrasone PRO 480i Studio Headphones
- Write a Review
- #K47804 000001000 K47804000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PRO 480i is the perfect introduction to the world of professional headphones. Its 40mm Mylar sound transducers provide a linear frequency of 20 H...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Closed back headphones with a professional sound—for use in the studio, on stage or at home.
The PRO 480i is the perfect introduction to the world of professional headphones. Its 40mm Mylar sound transducers provide a linear frequency of 20 Hz to 20 kHz without overemphasis or drops, reproducing music exactly as it was recorded. The closed ear cups dampen background noise effectively, making for even more intense music enjoyment.
Patented S-Logic Plus technology allows for outstandingly clear stereo reproduction and a particularly vivid bass. The PRO 480i is therefore ideally suited for both private and professional use. S-Logic Plus is also easy on the ear and allows for long, fatigue-free listening sessions.
Robust materials and first-class workmanship make the PRO 480i the perfect companion on trips, on the stage, in the studio or at home. The design combines sleek elegance with the necessary sturdiness for mobile use and a long lifespan.
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.