- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ultrasone PRO 580i Studio Headphone
- Write a Review
- K47809 000001000 K47809000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From EDM to hip-hop, to rock and pop—a powerful and yet clear bass is vital when it comes to enjoying modern music. The PRO 580i provides exactly the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Closed back headphones with clean bass tones and outstanding spatial quality. Perfect for bass-oriented music.
From EDM to hip-hop, to rock and pop—a powerful and yet clear bass is vital when it comes to enjoying modern music. The PRO 580i provides exactly the energy needed for a massive bass boost. Thanks to patented S-Logic Plus technology, these headphones also provide very clear stereo reproduction and outstanding depth graduation, making the music a real spatial experience. The large 50mm sound transducer has no problem handling high input power.
In terms of comfort, the headphones are even better than their predecessor the HFI 580. Thanks to the comfortable headband cushions and low-weight, they are guaranteed to sit comfortably on your head. The PRO 580i also comes with interchangeable ear cushions, so you can decide for yourself whether to have your headphones with artificial leather or velour cushions.
With a black headband and frame and silver-grey ear cups, the stylish design is both elegant and timeless, giving the PRO 580i a look that reflects its high quality. Thanks to their first-class workmanship, these headphones provide long hours of listening pleasure in the studio, on the stage or at home.
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.