- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Umlaut Audio ARPS Simple Percussion Arpeggiator
- Write a Review
- J48105 000000000 J48105000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
ARPS by Umlaut Audio is a percussive virtual instrument for Kontakt and Free Kontakt Player that is intuitive to use and ideal for any composer or so...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Virtual percussion instrument for Kontakt.
ARPS by Umlaut Audio is a percussive virtual instrument for Kontakt and Free Kontakt Player that is intuitive to use and ideal for any composer or sound designer. Using 4 separate layers of sample based percussive sounds, ARPS provides endless possibilities of rhythmic patterns. Take control of your tone with ARPS’ fully featured arpeggiator, adjustable FX and set your patterns to whatever timing fits your needs. There is no virtual arpeggiator instrument available that offers the simplicity and customization as ARPS, making it an essential tool for any composer or sound designer.
- Sample-based percussion instrument for Kontakt and Kontakt Player
- 4 different independently controlled sample layers: Kicks, Mids, Ticks, and Percussion
- Fully-featured Arpeggiator with editable parameters and time signature
- 7 adjustable FX: Filter, Distortion, Lo-Fi, Transient, Compressor, Delay, and Spatializer
- Intuitive interface provides only the most essential controls for streamlined operation
- Essential tool for any composer or sound designer
Call or click to order today!