- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Universal Audio 8110 8-Channel Precision Microphone Preamp
- Product 182116
6-Month* financing available.
The 8110 8-Channel Precision Microphone Preamp is the first analog product from Universal Audio to offer world-class audio fidelity with UA's classic...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
8 channels of premium Class A, all discrete amplification.
The 8110 8-Channel Precision Microphone Preamp is the first analog product from Universal Audio to offer world-class audio fidelity with UA's classic musicality and warm euphonics. The pristine signal path avoids degradation in audio quality and image stability. Each channel features custom input stage transformers, dedicated Gain and Level controls, input and output metering, dual input impedance selection, and a 3-way Shape switch offering a variable signal-path for maximum sonic versatility, providing harmonic variations, subtle compression, and soft limiting. The Shape switch has 3 modes: Modern”ultraclean, transparent, maximum headroom; Vintage”transformer-loaded with harmonic enhancement; and Saturate ” transformer-loaded with soft limiting.
- Discrete Class A, class-leading 80dB gain
- 3-way Shape switch: Modern/Vintage/Saturate
- Dual-stage level controls
- Fast transients, high-headroom, ultralow noise
- XLR connections on each channel for: mic and line input, line outs
- D-sub 25-pin connector
- Input impedance: Selectable 500 ohms/2kOhms (mic); 15kOhms (balanced line)
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 60kHz ±0.1dB
- Maximum gain: 80dB (mic), 45dB (line)
- Maximum output level: +30 dBu