Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Give your recordings genuine UA conversion and the benefit of classic mixing tools.
Unison Technology for Stunning Mic and Guitar Preamp Emulations
Apollo Solo USB's Unison technology gives you the tone, touch and “feel” of the world's most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps. It includes the UA 610-B Tube Preamp, Marshall Plexi Classic Amplifier, and Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp plug-ins — and can be expanded with exclusive titles from Neve, Avalon, SSL, Fender and more. The secret is a unique hardware-software integration, which adjusts the impedance of Apollo's instrument and mic preamps to match the emulated hardware — for authentic analog sound unmatched by other recording interfaces.
Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing for Recording with Near-Zero Latency
Derived from Universal Audio’s award-winning Apollo interfaces, Apollo Solo USB opens up a range of classic analog color via its Realtime UAD Processing. Featuring an onboard UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, Apollo Solo USB lets you monitor and record through the full library of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer setting. It’s like having a virtual analog studio that fits in a laptop bag.
The UAD library features more than 100 titles and offers everything from classic Moog filters to Ampex tape to Lexicon reverbs — with more being added every few months.* These are the exact same UAD plug-ins used on hit records by Billie Eilish, Kendrick Lamar, Dr. Dre, Foo Fighters and many more.
Built for Musicians, Electronic Producers and Songwriters
Apollo Solo USB's robust all-metal construction, best-in-class headphone amplifier, and superior audio conversion is perfect for musicians, songwriters, and electronic music producers who need UA quality in a compact package.
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
- Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Raw Distortion Guitar Pedal
- Teletronix LA-2A Compressor Legacy
- UA 1176LN Compressor Legacy
- UA 1176SE Compressor Legacy
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ Legacy
- Pultec Pro EQ Legacy
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Channel Strip
- Realverb Pro
- * All other UAD Powered Plug-Ins sold separately. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
It may be small, but you'll get big results. Order today.
Apollo Solo USB Audio Interface Specifications:SYSTEM
- I/O Complement
- Microphone Inputs: 2
- Analog Line Inputs: 2
- Hi-Z Instrument Inputs: 1
- Analog Monitor Outputs: 2 (one stereo pair)
- Headphone Outputs: 1 stereo
- Thunderbolt 3 Port: 1
- A/D–D/A Conversion
- Supported Sample Rates (kHz): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- Bit Depth Per Sample: 24
- Simultaneous A/D conversion: 2 channels
- Simultaneous D/A conversion: 4 channels
- Analog Round-Trip Latency: 1.1 milliseconds @ 96kHz sample rate
- Analog Round-Trip Latency with up to five serial UAD Powered Plug-Ins via Console application: 1.1 milliseconds @ 96kHz sample rate
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20kHz, ±0.1dB
- Line Inputs: 1 & 2
- Connector Type: 1/4” Female TRS Balanced (Combo XLR/TRS)
- Dynamic Range: 118dB (A–weighting)
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: –107 dBFS
- Input Impedance: 10kOhms (differential)
- Gain Range: +10dB to +65dB
- Maximum Input Level (600 Ohm source): +20.7 dBu
- Microphone Inputs: 1 & 2
- Connector Type: XLR Female, pin 2 positive (Combo XLR/TRS)
- Phantom Power: +48V (switchable per mic input)
- Dynamic Range: 118 dB (A–weighting)
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: –108 dBFS
- Default Input Impedance: 5.5KOhms (variable via Unison plug-ins)
- Gain Range +10dB to +65dB
- Pad Attenuation (switchable per input): 20dB (variable via Unison plug-ins)
- Maximum Input Level: +25.2 dBu (minimum gain, pad engaged)
- Connector Type: Female 1/4” TS Unbalanced
- Dynamic Range: 118dB (A–weighting)
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: –105 dBFS
- Input Impedance (variable via Unison plug-ins): 1mOhms
- Gain Range: +10 dB to +65 dB
- Maximum Input Level (@ minimum gain): +12.5 dBu
- Outputs: 1 & 2
- Connector Type: 1/4” Female TRS Balanced
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms (differential)
- Dynamic Range: 115 dB (A–weighting)
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: –106 dBFS
- Maximum Output Level: +20.7 dBu
- Operating Reference Level: +14 dBu, +20 dBu (selectable)
- Power Supply: USB (USB C - External power supply included)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 10W
- Weight (bare unit): 1.38 lb. (0.63 Kg)
- Apollo Solo Thunderbolt 3 Bus Powered Audio Interface
- Getting Started URL Card
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.