Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Universal Audio UA Bock 167 Tube Condenser Microphone With Power Supplytrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Record with rich tube magic.
The UA Bock 167 is Universal Audio’s large-diaphragm tube condenser mic, built to give vocals and instruments the classic smooth tone of the legendary U 67. Handcrafted at the UA Custom Shop in California, with enhancements by world-renowned mic designer David Bock, this premium multi-pattern studio mic combines modern features with boutique craftsmanship, for years of impeccable recordings.
Get Iconic Sounds with Modern Tone Sculpting
Vintage U67 tube mics are cherished for their full sound and lively midrange. Our UA Bock 167 improves upon this classic design with three EQ filtering options, a unique "fat" switch for boosting between 10Hz and 400Hz, and continuously variable polar pattern. This translates into recordings with more dynamic range, tonal extension and flexibility.
Add a Handmade Masterpiece to Your Studio
The UA Bock 167 is David Bock's thoughtful reimagining of the iconic U67 mics he studied and maintained as chief technical engineer of the world's top recording studios for two decades. Handbuilt at UA’s Custom Shop in Santa Cruz, California, the UA Bock 167 is the perfect choice for recording singers, acoustic instruments, drums and voiceovers.
Experience a Lifetime of Beautiful Recordings
Handwired using premium components—including a dual-symmetrical K67 capsule, Lundahl transformer and NOS tube—each UA Bock 167 is built and tested to David Bock's exacting specifications. With its premium case, professional shockmount and hand-tuned power supply, this mic will provide years of exceptional recordings.
- Premium large-diaphragm multi-pattern tube condenser mic
- Lovingly handmade at the UA Custom Shop in Santa Cruz, California
- Iconic "golden-unit" mic sounds with modern enhancements by David Bock
- Continuously variable omnidirectional, cardioid and figure-8 polar patterns
- Dual-symmetrical K67 capsule and Lundahl transformer
Order UA Bock 167 tube condenser microphone with power supply today.
UA Bock 167 Tube Condenser Microphone With Power Supply Specifications:General
- Microphone type: Tube condenser
- Polar pattern: Continuously variable; omnidirectional through cardioid and figure 8
- Frequency range: 10Hz–18kHz, ±2dB
- Sensitivity: –29dB (33mV) ref 1V at 1Pa, 1kHz
- Max SPL: 118dB SPL, 1% THD
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: Greater than 2 kohms
- Connector: 6-pin XLR (mic), 3-pin XLRM (power supply)
- Pad (–10dB): Off, On
- High Frequency
- Cut (–1.5dB @ 5kHz)
- Cut (–3dB @ 10kHz)
- Boost (+2dB @ 10kHz)
- Mode: fat, norm
- UA Bock 167 power supply; 100V, 115V (default) or 230V operation
- Premium carrying case
- Dimensions: 9" (228 mm) length, 2" (50 mm) diameter
- Weight: 1.58 lb. (716 g)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.