- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Master Over-Ear Headphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58739 000001000 L58739000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Crossfade M-100 Master is the latest in the evolution of V-MODA’s most iconic product, the best-selling Crossfade M-100. Building on the successe...Click To Read More About This Product
The Crossfade M-100 Master is the latest in the evolution of V-MODA’s most iconic product, the best-selling Crossfade M-100. Building on the successes of its much-loved predecessor, the Crossfade M-100 Master raises the bar in comfort, sound quality and durability.
Featuring dual-diaphragm 50mm drivers with Japanese CCAW coil, the Crossfade M-100 Master delivers Hi-Res Audio certified by the Japan Audio Society (JAS) and a sophisticated sound signature blending exciting bass and unparalleled clarity in an immersive 3D sound stage.
The SteelFlex headband ensures a snug fit and superior durability while the patented CliqFold hinge makes the Crossfade M-100 Master the ideal heavy-duty musical travel companion, folding into the compact protective Exoskeleton case that can be clipped onto backpacks or luggage thanks to its carabiner clip.
The large-size memory foam ear cushions provide ultimate comfort for fatigue-free extended listening sessions, relieving pressure on the headband and the user's ears while naturally isolating the listener from external noise. Their breathable 100% polyurethane vegan leather coating can also be found on the headband, rendering the Crossfade M-100 Master more sweat resistant and equally suitable for long, energetic performances.
Designed to consistently provide excellent sound quality from the deepest bass to the sharpest highs, the Crossfade M-100 Master is tuned for all genres of music. With a reengineered thermopolymer driver cover, it also exhibits the structural stability to support a vast tonal range by reducing stress on the drivers and improving their performance and reliability.
The Crossfade M-100 Master is available in classic Matte Black and includes both the aramid-fiber reinforced SpeakEasy 1-Button Cable with a built-in professional-grade microphone for crystal clear calls and an Extended SharePlay Audio Cable.
- V-MODA award-winning signature sound (50+ Editors’ Choice Awards)
- Built to Last – Metal build, SteelFlex™ headband + Improved Sweat Resistance
- Dual-diaphragm 50 mm drivers with CCAW Japanese coil deliver exciting bass and unparalleled clarity (Hi-Res Audio certified by Japan Audio Society)
- Large memory foam cushions and 100% vegan leather headband provide superior comfort for extended listening sessions
- Folds into the impossibly small protective Exoskeleton case via the iconic CliqFold™ hinge
- Includes an Extended SharePlay Audio Cable and the aramid-fiber reinforced SpeakEasy 1-Button Cable with a built-in state-of-the-art microphone for crystal clear calls
- Reengineered driver cover for improved stability and reduced stress to optimize performance
- Dual input option to play, listen and mix as a duo
- Compatible with V-MODA custom shields and extensive accessory range
More comfort, better sound than before.
- Type: Over-ear circumaural
- Operating principle: Closed dynamic
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 30kHz
- SPL: 103 dB
- Driver size: 50 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Primary application: DJ, Track, Mix, Enjoyment
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Connector: 3.5 mm/6.5 mm adaptor
- Weight: 280 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.