- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The True Blood V-80 headphones from V-MODA are the true essence of expert craftsmanship. Inspired by the characters of the HBO series True Blood, the...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Masterfully crafted on-ear headphones, with a robust metal design.
The True Blood V-80 headphones from V-MODA are the true essence of expert craftsmanship. Inspired by the characters of the HBO series True Blood, these headphones were meticulously crafted for years alongside legendary musicians, producers and DJs. The V-80 exposes the fine details of sound and turns music into a new dimension. An ultra-compact design built with durable metal materials and star-worthy glamour end the hunt for the perfect headphone. V-80 is truly bespoke for beings whose style and sophistication has evolved through the ages.
Supernatural Sound, Super-Sleek Size
V-80 was engineered to expose the finer details and range of your favorite recordings while making you feel like you are experiencing it live. Like vampire blood, using a V-80 bonds you with these authentic legendary artists whose lives begin at night on stage and in the studio.
At the heart of the V-80 is its patent-pending and biggest-in-class 40mm Dual-Diaphragm High-Fidelity Drivers that deliver multi-driver sound with the efficiency of a single driver. This technology allows the V-80 to deliver the response and range of multiple drivers with the energy efficiency of a single, smaller driver. The result is pulsing bass, a meaty mid-range, and crystal clarity on today's portable devices.
To create this live experience, a unique combination of noise isolation and acoustic channeling technologies was used to add multi-dimensional layers to the listening environment. Supple BLISS memory foam ear cushions isolate noise and immerse you into your own world of sound. The specially tuned V-PORT and memory cushions create a true 3D sound stage versus fully closed-back headphones by directing air out of the ports to maintain noise isolation. It's this magic that is the perfect balance of isolation, staging and ergonomics that makes V-80 the essential companion for modern digital media on smartphones, notebooks and tablets.
Reflecting the seductive style of True Blood comes naturally to the V-80. V-MODA fanatics will immediately recognize the signature metal "V"design, in addition to the added details such as the blood vial zipper pull and luxurious red accents. The on-ear design is 53% smaller than the over-ear Crossfade LP.
V-MODA continues the commitment to timeless materials that the immortals cherish, from the brushed aircraft-grade aluminum shields, to the rich and durable microfiber suede headband, to the braided Kevlar cables.
4 years of testing the V-80 on tour and in every day life situations resulted in a tank-like steel frame, ergonomic steel flex headband, and detachable Kevlar-reinforced cables to ensure unprecedented durability. And like an immortal, the V-80 can repair itself. It features a flexible memory steel headband and detachable cables, memory foam cushions and shields. The V-80's modular engineering means it'll survive whatever the night throws at it.
The Fit is The Sound
Relentless research over the course of 4 years in ergonomics was spent to perfect one of the most challenging acoustic devices, the on-ear or œsupra-aural" headphone. To make supernatural sound required supernatural ergonomics, as the fit can alter the sound up to 50dB with on-ear headphones. Additionally, most on-ear headphones are so uncomfortable they can only be worn for a few minutes, which is unsuitable for watching your favorite shows or jamming to your favorite mix in our modern mobile lifestyle.
The V-80's tailored fit is balanced enough to create a natural sound with a proper on-ear seal, and ensures there's never too much pressure on any part of the head at any time.
True Hz -The Great Revelation
When it comes to the frequency response curve, the traditional old-school specifications people judge headphones by, such as 5Hz-30kHz does not paint a full picture. It' akin to only considering a statue by its height versus its finer details in the sculpted curves and artistic expression. V-MODA sculpts the sound at every step along the entire frequency response range by utilizing a 31-band EQ, lab and subjective testing during the tuning stages.
Custom Laser Engraved Shields
You can choose from a variety of colors to customize your shields and even laser engrave any artwork such as your logo or favorite team. Endorse Yourself.
- Patent-pending and biggest-in-class 40mm Dual-Diaphragm High-Fidelity Drivers
- BLISS memory foam ear cushions to naturally isolate noise
- V-PORT V3 and memory cushions create a true 3D sound stage
- Custom laser engraved shields add your personal style
- Unique True Blood design with blood vial zipper pull and luxurious red accents
- Durable steel frame, flexible headband, and detachable Kevlar-reinforced cables
- Universally compatible with all audio devices, with a standard 3.5mm port
- Use with iPhone, Android, Blackberry, iPod, tablets, and other MP3 devices
- Great for gaming and fully Skype compatible on smart phones
Heighten your sense of sound and order the True Blood V-80 today.
- Type: Supraaural (on-ear)
- Speaker Drivers: patent pending 40mm Dual-Diaphragm High-Fidelity Driver
- Impedance: 28.5 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 5 - 30,000Hz
- Sound Pressure Level: 105dB
- Standard Cables: Kevlar reinforced, 52 1-Button mic cable, 52 audio only cable
- Plug: 45 degree, 24k gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo plug
- Weight: 180g (headphone only)
- In The Box
- V-MODA for True Blood V-80 headphones, exoskeleton blood vial hard case, detachable Kevlar reinforced 1-Button mic/audio cable, detachable Kevlar reinforced universal professional/home audio cable, carabineer clip.