- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vanguard Audio Labs V1S Stereo Multi-Capsule Pencil Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L79444 000000000 L79444000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Vanguard V1S is a matched pair of multi-capsule FET pencil condenser microphones. Eight matched custom small-diaphragm capsules in 4 pickup patte...Click To Read More About This Product
Tonal variations for any sound source.
The Vanguard V1S is a matched pair of multi-capsule FET pencil condenser microphones. Eight matched custom small-diaphragm capsules in 4 pickup patterns allow for a cornucopia of tonal variations for virtually any sound source. With premium cryogenically-treated FET componentry, an unparalleled selection of capsules, and a true heavy-duty shockmount, the V1S will be your new “go-to” set of pencil condensers, whether you’re in the studio or the field
- Two Vanguard V1 Microphones–packed with high-end componentry including an ultra-quality precision-biased JFET, a custom-wound transformer, premium capacitors, and cryogenic treatment throughout. A “straight-wire” design philosophy means there’s only four components between the capsule and the output.
- Eight 22mm Capsules–these interchangeable capsules give you unmatched flexibility –two each of cardioid, wide cardioid, hyper-cardioid, and omnidirectional patterns. Ultra-sensitive 4-micron diaphragms, an anti-comb-filtering front design, and precision-machined backplates give wide consistency across each capsule.
- Two VSSM Shockmounts–the best pencil shockmount in the ‘verse. Heavy-duty cast zinc partners with high-impact ABS to create a shockmount that stays where it’s supposed to. Aerospace-grade suspension rings keep the rumble out (no hair scrunchies here!), and a windowed design allows you to easily access switches without changing your mic placement
- Stereo Microphone Bar–Easily set up X/Y, ORTF, or other stereo mic’ing configurations.
- Pinewood Storage Case–because your microphones should stay safe in luxury. We’ve carved individual capsule pockets into a block of solid pine, and custom-cut foam for your mics to stay cozy and secure...whether they’re on the road or in your studio.
For in the studio and in the field. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.