- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
VEI Mini Laser Lighting Effect
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J12332 000000000 J12332000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mini Laser Lighting Effect from Gem Sound projects vivid red and green lasers in a grid-style pattern that will bring life to any dance floor or ...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact and extremely bright red and green laser with grid-style patterns.
The Mini Laser Lighting Effect from Gem Sound projects vivid red and green lasers in a grid-style pattern that will bring life to any dance floor or event. Small, compact and affordable for just about any budget, the Mini Laser is a perfect fit in almost any lighting rig. There's an auto strobe mode that will keep things moving at a constant pulse, or choose the built-in Sound Active mode for a more rhythmic style effect. Mount it just about anywhere with the included adapter and bracket, then tuck it into a pocket in your bag and head to your next event.
- Red and Green Laser
- Auto Mode or Sound Active Mode
- Adjustable Sound Activity
- Sound Control
- Strobe Flash
- Auto Strobe Flash
- Adapter, Bracket & seat
- Power: DC5v 1Amp 100-240vAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 4.61 x 3.62 x 2.05
Cover the dancefloor with a blanket of red and green lasers. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.