Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Venue Tetra Control Intuitive DMX Controller and Footswitch Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Venue Tetra Control Intuitive DMX Controller and Footswitch Black
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Effortlessly and automatically sync ilight shows with your performance.
With an easy-to-use, pre-programmed auto-cycle mode, bands and DJs can now have impressive light shows as well interact with instant strobes, all-on lights, or blackouts to add dramatic effects instantly. There are over 30 chases to choose from and backlit, on-the-fly, real-time controls.
Tap Tempo and Audio Input options keep your lights on beat, while Color Fade and Cycle modes provide the illusion of having your own lighting professional, keeping your show fresh by cycling through various programs. Includes a mic stand mount and foot switch controller to keep your hands free during your performance.
- Over 30 standard lighting chases and 20 color combinations
- Combine programs, moods, and fades for a total of 1,240 different chase variations
- Includes backlit real-time controls for All On (static colors), Strobe, and Blackout
- Various tempo options keep lights synced to the beat, including built-in microphone, audio-in TRS jack, audio sensitivity knob, manual speed knob, and tap tempo button
- Set-it and forget-it by activating Cycle Mode for a fully automated experience
- Built-in mic stand mount and included Footswitch allow for hands-free operation
Upgrade your performance with lighting effects. Order today.
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.