- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Venue Tetra Bar RGBA Linear Strip Wash Light with Four Color Zones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69844 000001000 L69844000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Venue Tetra Bar RGBA LED Linear Wash Light is designed for anyone who needs a professional quality color wash light, and features over three feet...Click To Read More About This Product
The Venue Tetra Bar RGBA LED Linear Wash Light is designed for anyone who needs a professional quality color wash light, and features over three feet of lighting coverage, as well as four independent color zones for unique color blends and chase options. With twelve 4-watt quad-color LEDs and several internal operating modes, it provides a full palate of color control, including fourteen static colors, twenty standard chases, twenty sound-active chases, DMX control, Master/Slave capability, strobe, dimming, manual color mixing and more. Its dual L-bracket design provides precise aiming from stands, trusses and floors for complete venue coverage. For even more versatility, the Tetra Bar is compatible with DMX-512 operation, alongside controllers such as the Venue Tetra Control, and enjoy complete control in a wide variety of DMX modes. DMX In/Out jacks allow the use of multiple fixtures as well as master/slave functionality. Power linking capabilities minimize the need for outlets, and help keep cables clean and organized.
- Features ultra-bright 4-watt LED bulbs
- RGBA color selection for more vivid colors and amber hues
- Four independent color zones offer unique color blends and chase options
- Compatible with multiple DMX modes, ensuring seamless system incorporation
- 40 Auto programs create exciting chases without the need for a DMX controller
- Built-in sound active mode with built-in microphone
- Static Colors and Color Mix allows specific static use colors for ambient and up-lighting
- Power linking for up to 25 units at once
- Seamless compatibility with DMX-512 protocol, including controllers such as the Venue Tetra Control, for intuitive real-time operation.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.