- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Venue Thinpar64 10 mm LED Lightweight Par Light
- H75207 000000000 H75207000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Thinpar64 from Venue Lighting Effects is a low profile DMX intelligent LED PAR Can that is designed with portability and convenience in mind. It ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compact, low profile LED PAR with smooth RGB color lighting effects.
The Thinpar64 from Venue Lighting Effects is a low profile DMX intelligent LED PAR Can that is designed with portability and convenience in mind. It is lightweight and super compact, which makes it a great lighting effect for use with Houses of Worship, mobile DJs, clubs and parties of all sizes. There are 100 bright RGB color LEDs that will provide plenty of lighting, and you can combine the red, green and blue LEDs to create a custom static color to set the mood. The Thinpar64 can be used as a stand-alone fixture in sound-activated mode, or controlled via DMX controller, which will gives you total commend over the action of the effect. The double-yoke hanging bracket allows the Thinpar64 to be easily installed by hanging on a truss or standing up by itself on the floor. There is also a power linking option so you can add up to an additional 60 units and fill-up any lighting rig.
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX with variable speed
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Pulse effect with adjustable speed
- 3 or 7 Channel DMX-512 operation
- 2.5" Low profile design
- Power linking: 40 units @ 120V, 60 units @ 230V, 10A circuit max
- Double-bracket yoke doubles as floor stand
Fill in your lighting rig with multiple Thinpar64 lighting effects today.
- Auto-ranging power supply: 100240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption @ 120V: 17W max, 0.25 A inrush
- Power Consumption @ 230V: 17 W (0.1 A) max, 0.2 A inrush
- Power output: 40 units @ 120V, 60 units @ 230V, 10A circuit max
- Fuse: F 1 A, 250V
- LEDs: 180 (60 red, 60 green, 60 blue)
- Lux @ 1m: 3,640
- Beam angle: 23
- Field angle: 38
- Maximum ambient temperature: 104 F (40 C)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.