- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments Vienna Keyboards Complete Software Download
- Write a Review
- H95987 000000000 H95987000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This bundle includes all available keyboard instruments of the Vienna Symphonic Library - the VIENNA IMPERIAL grand piano, the VIENNA KONZERTHAUS ORG...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Everything you need in classical keyboard instruments.
This bundle includes all available keyboard instruments of the Vienna Symphonic Library - the VIENNA IMPERIAL grand piano, the VIENNA KONZERTHAUS ORGAN, and SPECIAL KEYBOARDS (which includes harpsichord, harmonium and prepared piano). The Standard Set is the only one available in this selection, consisting of 87,890 samples.
Your purchase also entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software.
- Breathtaking organ
- Prepared Piano
- Up to 100 velocities per key, 1,200 recorded samples per key
- Audience, player, and close microphone recording positions
- Powerful proprietary piano engine
- Multiple release samples for different note lengths (supports authentic staccato/staccatissimo performances)
- Repetition samples for pedal-sustained notes
- Sympathetic resonances for sustain pedal up and down positions
- Adjustable pedal noises
- Easy to use interface with unique velocity histogram
- Convolution reverb featuring three halls of the famous Vienna Konzerthaus
- Dynamic range control
- Lossless sample compression for using less hard disk space
- RAM Optimizer to unload unused samples out of RAM
- 24-bit/44.1kHz, stereo
Order now and cover your piano, organ, harmonium and harpsichord requirements in a single package.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 363.2 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard