- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
VocoPro KJ-7808RV Pro DJ and Karaoke Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 637013 000000000 637013000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The KJ-7808RV Pro DJ and Karaoke mixer allows you to be a KJ, DJ, and VJ all in one unit. For vocals, it has 4 microphone channels, each with Master ...Click To Read More About This Product
Become a KJ, DJ, and VJ expert with this all-in-one mixer.
The KJ-7808RV Pro DJ and Karaoke mixer allows you to be a KJ, DJ, and VJ all in one unit. For vocals, it has 4 microphone channels, each with Master volume sliders and controls for gain, bass, treble, and DSP level. You also get Vocal Reverb with level control, Vocal Echo with level, repeat, and delay controls, as well as a 5-band graphic EQ and assignable 11-step digital key controller. The Vocal Eliminator reduces or removes vocals from standard CDs so you can sing along with the real band, while the Vocal Cancel and Vocal Partner features are for use with multiplex CDs. For video mixing, there's a Video Select Toggle/Crossfader controller and two main video outputs with an extra RCA output for a monitor.
The KJ-7808RV mixer has tons of I/O power for microphones, auxiliary sources, video, and even a headphone. It's also got a 12V DJ lamp jack for professional production, talkover function, and LED Output Level Display meter.
For professional results in a rack mountable mixer that only takes up 6 spaces, pick up a VocoPro KJ-7808RV.
- Professional grade KJ, DJ, and VJ mixer with Video Select Toggle/Crossfader
- DSP Vocal Reverb with Level control
- Two main video outputs plus one more for use with a monitor (RCA)
- DSP Vocal Echo with Level, Repeat, and Delay controls
- All-in-one crossfader and video toggle automatically switches video when fading between audio channels
- 4 microphone channels, each with Master volume sliders and Gain, Bass, Treble, and DSP Level controls
- 5-band graphic equalizer for better fidelity and precision tuning
- 3 A/V channels, each with gain control, volume slider, and illuminating signal meter
- Assignable vocal effects Send/Return channel with Send and Return level controls
- Assignable 11-step digital key controller
- Vocal Cancel and Vocal Partner for use with multiplex CDs
- Vocal Eliminator reduces or removes vocals from standard CDs
- LED Output Level Display meter
- Talkover function with automatic mode
- Headphone jack with level control
- 12V DJ lamp jack for professional production
- 19" rackmountable, requiring only 6 spaces
Spend your entertainment dollars wisely and get this versatile, affordable DJ/KJ/VJ system today.
- 4 XLR / 1/4" microphone
- 3 L/R RCA audio
- 3 L/R RCA stereo CD (CD1, CD2, CD3)
- 3 L/R RCA stereo Phono (PHONO1, PHONO2, PHONO3)
- 3 RCA video (AV1, AV2, AV3)
- 1 Remote key control (1/8")
- 1 Balanced L/R XLR Master
- 1 Unbalanced L/R RCA Master
- 1 L/R RCA Record out
- 1 L/R RCA Auxiliary audio (A/V channels)
- 1 1/4" microphone (Mono)
- 1 L/R RCA Booth
- 2 RCA video (Main)
- 1 RCA video (monitor)
- 1 1/4" headphone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.