- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
VocoPro UHF-5800 Plus 4-Mic Wireless System with Mic Bag
- Write a Review
- Product H74921
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Experience ultimate freedom with the UHF-5800, VocoPro's first 4-channel UHF wireless mic system. With 4 handheld mics, each on their own independent...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional 4-channel, 4-mic UHF wireless system.
Experience ultimate freedom with the UHF-5800, VocoPro's first 4-channel UHF wireless mic system. With 4 handheld mics, each on their own independent UHF channel, the UHF-5800 gives you maximized vocal options without the fear of frequency interference. Going wireless means that you are free from cables for more active performances that the crowd will never forget. Plus, a 12-hour Mic battery life means the party can go all night. KJs will love that each mic channel has its own field-replaceable module that easily slides out, without the need for tools and without affecting the functionality of the other channels. Vocalists, home entertainment enthusiasts, and club-goers will all benefit from the reliability and versatility of the UHF-5800.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Complies with New FCC Frequency Rules*
- Available in 2 frequency sets:
- 4 individual XLR Mic Outputs and one 1/4" Mixed Output
- 4 Handheld mics included
- Individual Volume controls for precise vocal balancing
- 4 independent Field-replaceable Modules
- Interference-resistant UHF Band operation
- Rugged 1RU metal receiver chassis
- Low power consumption design for longer battery life
- Includes 4 mic holders and mic bag
- Comes with an aluminum case
*FCC license may be required
Freedom to roam is just a click away.
- Oscillation Mode: Quartz Controlled Fixed Frequency
- Stability: 10 PPM
- Sensitivity: 1.6uV @ sinad =12dB
- Max. Deviation Range: 50Hz
- S/N Ratio:>105dB
- T.H.D.: <0.5% @ 1kHz
- Image rejection: 85dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 75dB typical
- Frequency Response: 40Hz16kHz
- Squelch Control: dual-squelch circuit
- Max. Output Level: Balance: 0400mV, Unbalance: 0200mV
- Power Supply: External DC Power Supply, 0.7A, 1215V DC
- Transmitter (Handheld)
- Transmitter Power: 30mV
- Spurious Emission: <40dB(with carrier)
- Battery Voltage: AA 1.5V*2
- Battery Life: 12 hours
- Dimensions: 18-7/8"(L) x 1-13/16"(H) x 7-13/16"(D)
- Shipping Dimensions: 7"(L) x 21" (W) x 14-1/2" (H)
- Shipping Weight: 16 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.