- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
VocoPro UHF-BP1 Wireless UHF Headset
- Write a Review
- #476324 000557000 476324000557000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The UHF-BP1 is a wireless UHF headset for use with the VocoPro UHF-3200, UHF-3200, UHF-3205, UHF-5800, UHF-5805, and UHF-8800 wireless mic systems, l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lets you go hands-free and wireless with your UHF-3200, UHF-3205, UHF-5800, UHF-5805, and UHF-8800 systems.
The UHF-BP1 is a wireless UHF headset for use with the VocoPro UHF-3200, UHF-3200, UHF-3205, UHF-5800, UHF-5805, and UHF-8800 wireless mic systems, letting you go both cable- and hands-free. It features a lightweight, steel-constructed headset, screw-in wireless headset jack for secure operation, 2 included AA batteries, and more.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Headset jack screws in for more secure operation
- Lightweight, steel-constructed headset
- Built-in Gain control and On/Off switch
- Low battery indicator (LED)
- 2 AA batteries (included)
- Heavy-duty belt clip
- Durable antenna
- 3' headset cord
- Shipping Dimensions: 7" W x 2" H x 5-3/4" D
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- FCC license may be required
- For UHF-3200, UHF-3205, UHF-5800, UHF-5805, and UHF-8800 systems
Leave the cable clutter and microphone fuss behind—order now for hassle-free performance.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.