- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warm Audio EQP-WA Tube EQ
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J19389 000000000 J19389000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Warm Audio has carefully re-created the most renowned tube Equalizer in studio history at an unheard of price. Not only does the look and feel of the...Click To Read More About This Product
MF Recording Month E-Certificate
Receive a Musician’s Friend Promo e-Cert on these select Warm Audio products. Offer valid October 1 – October 31. Available only online at Musiciansfriend.com
Offer expires 10/31/19Download Rebate
Faithful recreation of the classic Pultec EQ units.
Warm Audio has carefully re-created the most renowned tube Equalizer in studio history at an unheard of price. Not only does the look and feel of the EQP-WA match the classic Pultec units, but the sonic quality has been carefully considered by using top-end components such as CineMag transformers and premium tubes. This fully discrete Tube EQ can pull euphoric sonics from any track and bring a brilliance and luster to your final mixes that's nearly impossible to achieve inside-the-box. Warm Audio has once again redefined the industry standard and brought a fully professional-grade piece of outboard gear to the market at a price that's making history.
- Tube Equalizer based on the classic "Pultec" EQP-1A
- CineMag input and output transformers - Made in U.S.A.
- Premium high voltage 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
- CineMag inductor EQ section
- EQ bypassable - signal still passes through tubes and transformers for warming effect
- No insertion loss - loss restored by tube amplifier
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced inputs
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced outputs
- Flat frequency response from 20 Hz - 50 kHz
- Boost and Cut controls can be used simultaneously for phase effect
Get the warmth of the past in a current EQ design.
- Low frequency boost - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 12 db
- Low frequency cut - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 18 db
- High frequency boost - 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz - 18 db
- High frequency cut - 3, 4, 5, 10, 20 kHz - 14 db
- 5 added frequency points for greater flexibility
- Switchable 115/230 volt IEC power inlet
- Dimensions: 19 x 3.5 x 6 inches - 2RU rack mountable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.