- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warm Audio WA-47jr FET Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L03895 000000000 L03895000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The WA-47jr is a FET transformerless version of the highly renowned classic ‘47 microphone that has been used on countless hit records for the last 5...Click To Read More About This Product
The WA-47jr is a FET transformerless version of the highly renowned classic ‘47 microphone that has been used on countless hit records for the last 50+ years. The WA-47jr is fully discrete, has 3 polar patterns and is designed for pro studio, home studio, live, and broadcast applications. The WA-47jr sounds great on vocals, acoustic/electric guitars, acoustic/electric bass, drums, piano, strings, brass/woodwind instruments, and an array of other sources.
The WA-47jr proudly uses a custom k47 style capsule reproduction, designed with the same hole pattern and frequency response as the vintage design. This capsule is carefully manufactured by an Australian capsule manufacturer with careful precision and repeat-ability that allows the most important sonic piece of the classic mic to be heard and influence the tone and signature of the WA-47jr. The WA47jr's low-noise and discrete signal path, when paired with this excellent true '47 style capsule, allows it to obtain a very similar tone to the classic ‘47 microphone, but at a much lower price tag.
The WA-47jr circuit uses high-quality Toshiba FET’s, Wima film capacitors and Panasonic electrolytic capacitors. The circuit is modernized and simpler than the classic ‘47 tube microphone, but the components and circuitry are top-notch and have a memorable sound quality.
- Choose from 3 polar patterns
- 70 Hz high-pass filter to reduce rumble and other subsonic information
- -10dB pad switch is available
- Package includes microphone, shockmount, hardmount, zipper storage pouch
Quality components make a better mic—call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.