- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warm Audio WA12 Microphone Preamp
- Write a Review
- Product H94740
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Warm Audio WA12 is a mic preamp that not only boosts singals, but also adds a bit of character to your sound. A lot of preamps on the market do a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Tone-shaping mic preamp.
The Warm Audio WA12 is a mic preamp that not only boosts singals, but also adds a bit of character to your sound. A lot of preamps on the market do a good job of raising the volume of mics and instruments. Unfortunately, many pres are doing only that, raising volume. Many of the "Super clean" designs of today tend to leave the the signal exiting the preamp sounding much the same as it did entering it. That's where the WA12 steps in. If you are looking for a preamp to improve and shape your signal then you will most definitely love the WA12. The WA12 is designed to transform plain instruments and vocals into exciting tone. If your mixes lack depth, struggle to sound alive, or are just missing that professional touch you've always wanted, then give the WA12 a try.
- 71db of Gain
- Custom designed Cinemag input and output transformers Made in the USA
- TONE button - switches the input impedance from 600 ohms to 150 ohm
- Change the tone of both the mic and HI-Z inputs
- Fully Discrete
- High voltage 1731 style operational amplifier
- 48 volt Phantom Power
- 2 Meg Ohm True HI-Z input on front panel
- Great for guitars, bass, keyboards and other instruments that have a 1/4³ output jack
- -20db pad
Don't just boost levels, give them a distinct tone on the way in. Order the WA12 500 Series today.