- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wave Arts MR Hum Software Download
- Write a Review
- H97876 000000000 H97876000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Combining hum removal, buzz removal, brickwall filtering, and spectrum analysis into one easy to use plug-in, MR Hum is the perfect tool to clean up ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Precise hum and buzz removal plug-in tool.
Combining hum removal, buzz removal, brickwall filtering, and spectrum analysis into one easy to use plug-in, MR Hum is the perfect tool to clean up recordings with any sort of hum or nasty buzz.
The hum removal section works by applying a set of notch filters spaced at multiples of the fundamental hum frequency, usually 60 Hz or 50 Hz. You select the fundamental frequency, the number of harmonics you want to eliminate (up to 10), and the width of the notches (the default works fine). There are presets for the usual cases of 60 Hz hum and 50 Hz hum. You can also select any fundamental frequency continuously from 20 to 200 Hz. Sometimes it's necessary to use a slightly different frequency in cases where the hum has been recorded on analog tape and played back on a different machine, which will cause the hum frequency to change.
The high resolution spectrum display makes it easy to see the hum frequency and the number of harmonics that are required. The spectrum display can run before processing, to see the input signal spectrum, or after processing, to see the output signal spectrum. The monitor feature allows you to hear the signal being removed, offering another way to set the parameters.
MR Hum contains a separate processor for buzz. Buzz is a periodic signal with frequency harmonics through the entire audible spectrum, which would require hundreds of notch filters to eliminate. The buzz algorithm uses a different approach which is far more efficient. Often buzz is a nasty case of hum, and hence is at 50 or 60 Hz, but sometime buzz is caused by a motor or some other kind of interference, hence the buzz processor allows any frequency from 20 to 200 Hz.
- Hum removal using from 1 to 10 harmonic notch filters
- Buzz removal
- Hum and Buzz frequencies continuously adjustable from 20 to 200 Hz
- Adjustable notch widths
- Brickwall filtering for rumble and hiss removal
- High resolution spectrum analysis display, pre or post processing
- All sections can be monitored to hear removed signal
- No latency
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Mono or stereo
Extremely valuable tool for post-audio production workflows. Download today.
- OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8
- A host program that supports the AU, MAS, VST, or RTAS plug-in architecture.
- Audio Units and VST - 32 and 64-bit Intel Mac.
- MAS and RTAS - 32-bit Universal Binary (Intel and PowerPC).
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- A host program that supports the DirectX, VST, or RTAS plug-in architecture.