Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Wave Arts MultiDynamics 6 (Download)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
The all-in-one processor with up to 6 bands of compressor.
of equalization and single band dynamics processing.
A simple application of multiband dynamics is to apply compression or expansion to a specific frequency range.
It is also possible to think of multiband dynamics as applying equalization which is dependent on the level of the input sound. So one can set up an EQ curve for low volumes and set another EQ curve for high volumes.
Another use of multiband dynamics is noise reduction. One can set up multiple bands to do noise gating, by setting the gain to decrease when the signal falls below threshold. Also, multiband dynamics applied tosolo instrument sounds can be used for sound design. It is possible to split up the sound into different frequency ranges, apply compression to some and expansion to o
- -Up to 6 independent bands
- -Proprietary crossover filter network eliminates amplitude distortion between bands
- -6 dB/oct, 18 dB/oct and 30 dB/oct crossovers
- -Full featured compressor or expander/gate per band
- -Dynamics controls per band: Lo Gain,Thresh, Hi Gain, Ratio,Attack, Release, Knee
- -Per band and All band control editing
- -Clean (for transparent sound) and vintage (for analog colorization and warmth) dynamics modes
- -Per band Bypass, Solo and Mute controls
- -Comprehensive visualization of input levels and dynamic EQ response
- -Adjustable lookahead
- -No latency if lookahead is off-Latency compensation, latency matching when bypassed
- -Up to 192 kHz sampling rate-Mono or stereo
For mastering, track processing, sound design, and noise reduction. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.