- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wave Arts Panorama 5 Software Download
- Write a Review
- H97872 000000000 H97872000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Panorama is a specialized tool for creating stunningly realistic 3-D audio scenes using regular stereo sound. The DSP technology in Panorama reproduc...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Go beyond the limits of conventional stero panning.
Panorama is a specialized tool for creating stunningly realistic 3-D audio scenes using regular stereo sound. The DSP technology in Panorama reproduces psychoacoustic sound localization and distance cues, allowing you to pan sounds in three dimensions: not just left and right, but up, down, front, back, near, and far. Panorama combines HRTF-based audio panning with acoustic environment modeling, including wall reflections, reverberation, distance modeling, and the Doppler pitch effect. Panorama sounds amazing when heard on headphones. Anyone producing podcasts or music specifically intended for mobile devices should definitely check out Panorama. Panorama also includes a crosstalk canceller to format the output for playback over conventional stereo loudspeakers. In this mode, Panorama can make sounds appear to come from outside the normal stereo soundstage.
- Position and move sound in three dimensions
- Cartesian or polar coordinates
- Uses Head-Related Transfer Functions (HRTFs) to reproduce binaural sound localization cues
- Integrated reverberation and distance cues
- Separate sections for early reflection modeling and late reverberation
- Control dimensions and surface material of all six surfaces of the room
- Early reflections are spatialized using HRTFs
- Doppler pitch effect
- Processing for playback over loudspeakers or headphones
- Crosstalk canceling based on real head models
- Ships with 10 human and 1 dummy-head HRTF set
- Can load user-provided HRTFs
- Full automation support for creating moving sounds
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Mono or stereo inputs (always stereo
Create stunning 3-D audio mixes, download Panorama today.
- OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8
- A host program that supports the AU, MAS, VST, or RTAS plug-in architecture.
- Audio Units and VST - 32 and 64-bit Intel Mac.
- MAS and RTAS - 32-bit Universal Binary (Intel and PowerPC).
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- A host program that supports the DirectX, VST, or RTAS plug-in architecture.