Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Hear your mix in one of the most iconic studios around.
Abbey Road Studio 3: The Perfect Control Room
The Abbey Road Studio 3 control room is Abbey Road Studios’ flagship mix room, designed by the world’s greatest acousticians to provide the ultimate music production and mixing environment. Contemporary mixes and remixes of the Beatles and Pink Floyd. Modern classics by Radiohead, Amy Winehouse and Kanye West. #1 chart toppers by Frank Ocean, Lady Gaga, and Florence + the Machine. All were made and perfected at Abbey Road Studio 3.
Stellar Acoustics Recreated on Headphones
The Waves Abbey Road Studio 3 plug-in is based on precision 360° impulse response measurements of the Studio 3 control room, combined with Waves’ pioneering Nx technology for immersive spatial audio. The plug-in recreates—in glorious three-dimensional sound over any set of headphones—the same stellar audio qualities that make Studio 3 the perfect acoustic environment for music mixing and production.
With the Abbey Road Studio 3 plug-in:
You have the ultimate reference environment on headphonesYou can better judge mix depth, panning, reverb, low end response and more, over any pair of headphonesYou can better predict how your headphone sessions will translate to speaker systems of all types The Abbey Road Studio 3 plug-in also delivers full 7.1 and 5.1 surround sound, modeled after the studio’s original surround setup. You can work professionally on surround mixes—using any stereo headphones.
No matter how good or bad your current mixing and music production environment is, Abbey Road Studio 3 will give you an impeccable environment to reference your sessions—on headphones.
- The acoustic environment of the Abbey Road Studio 3 control room—inside your headphones
- Precision modeling of the control room’s stereo & surround soundstage
- Powered by Waves Nx immersive audio technology
- Make better decisions on headphones about panning, mix depth, reverb, the low end, and more
- Choose from Studio 3’s three sets of stereo speaker setups: near-fields, mid-fields, far-fields
- Mix 7.1 and 5.1 on headphones with Studio 3’s full surround setup
- Use the plug-in with the Nx Head Tracker for enhanced realism
- Personalized head anatomy calibration
Call or click to order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.