- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Waves Abbey Road Vinyl
- Write a Review
- J52134 000000000 J52134000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
There are few things in music that capture the emotion of diehard fans more than vinyl. The retro feel of a record, combined with the analog warmth o...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Give your music the vintage warmth of vinyl records played on classic turntables and needles.
There are few things in music that capture the emotion of diehard fans more than vinyl. The retro feel of a record, combined with the analog warmth of its sound, makes vinyl a beautiful nostalgic statement. Designed with Abbey Road Studios, this plug-in faithfully captures every stage of the vinyl production and playback process: you can choose between the sound of a pure acetate (lacquer) cut or the print master vinyl pressing from the factory; play the records on two distinct turntable types with a choice of three classic cartridges; and even add the EMI TG12410 mastering console on the path into the vinyl lathe.
For added authenticity and creativity, Abbey Road Vinyl even lets you move the location of the tone arm across the record, changing the frequency response and distortion like in the real world. You can also add vinyl noise and crackle, apply a gradual slow-down/stop turntable effect, and add wow and flutter effects for extra analog warmth. Abbey Road Vinyl is the long-awaited tool for diverse audio users: from mixing engineers craving a distinct smooth sound, to electronic and hip hop artists who cherish that "needle" touch, to sound designers reaching for authentic vinyl qualities and producers seeking a true-to-vinyl dimension on their tracks.
- Add authentic vintage vinyl sound to your tracks
- Precise model of the original vinyl cutting and playback gear at Abbey Road Studios
- Choose between acetate master and printed vinyl pressing
- 2 turntables, 3 cartridges
- Slow-down/stop turntable mechanism
- Control tone arm position for variable frequency response/distortion
- Add phase distortion; noise, pops and crackles; wow and flutter; modulation
- Run the sound through Abbey Road’s EMI TG12410 mastering desk
Professional software solutions for the studio, stage and more. Order Waves today!