- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Waves Maserati DRM Native/SG Software Download
- Write a Review
- J04198 000000000 J04198000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tony Maserati is among the world's leading audio engineers. He has designed a series of plug-ins in association with Waves. The Drum Slammer is one o...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Incredible drum plug-in for SoundGrid.
Tony Maserati is among the world's leading audio engineers. He has designed a series of plug-ins in association with Waves. The Drum Slammer is one of the many standout applications from this series. It is intended to allow drum tracks to be more audible and present in dense, complex mixes. Drums have always been critical in music, perhaps more now than ever. Modern music makers are as likely to describe their own writing as a function of "making beats" as they are to "writing songs." The Drum Slammer finds your drum tracks a place in the mix that is present, intelligible and musical without being overbearing.
In Maserati's words, "The DRM was designed to help the excitement of percussive transients get heard through mixes which are thick with instrumentation and vocals. Whether on programmed or live drums, DRM is a great starting point for your mix."
¢ Type: toggles between the 7 drum types (BD, SNR Top, SNR Bottom, HH, Toms, OH, Room)
¢ Sensitivity: controls nominal input levels.
¢ Thump: controls low frequencies.
¢ Snap: controls the œsnap effect of the drum.
¢ Treble: controls the high frequencies.
¢ Output: controls the output level.
¢ Meter Switch: toggles between the input and output monitors.
- All-in-one multi-effect plugin for drums
- Enhances percussive transients so they cut through the mix
- Ideal for live and programmed drums alike
- Created in collaboration with mixing engineer Tony Maserati
- Bring Maserati' multi-Platinum sound to your studio
- Extremely low latency platform for Waves SoundGrid-compatible plugins
- Runs on standard Intel CPUs and 1Gbps Ethernet networks
- Uses standard computers, switches, and servers
- Integrates with analog and digital mixing consoles
- Provides a complete Redundancy & Recovery system
- Comprises network infrastructure for sound installations
Get a better mix. Order some Maserati today.