- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Whirlwind Director Deluxe Direct Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 184303 000000000 184303000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This passive Whirlwind Director Deluxe Direct Box converts line, instrument, or speaker level signals to a low impedance mic level. The input is Hi-Z...Click To Read More About This Product
Everything you need for going direct in one simple box.
This passive Whirlwind Director Deluxe Direct Box converts line, instrument, or speaker level signals to a low impedance mic level. The input is Hi-Z bridging. The DI box includes a 30dB pad switch for selecting level, a switchable low pass roll-off filter to eliminate amp noise, and a ground lift switch on the Lo-Z output.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.