Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
XILS lab XILS3 Virtual Instrument Software Downloadtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
XILS lab XILS3 Virtual Instrument Software Download$179.00
- Flexible Financing
Incredible synth plugin.
As is the case with all of XILS Lab' synthesizer emulation plugins, the XILS 3 faithfully recreates all of the capacities of the original but does not stop there. It features three oscillators, one with a sine and sawtooth wave generator and two more with square and triangle on board. Add to that a noise generator with level and color control and you have the building blocks of rich and complex synthesizer sounds.
There is a ring modulator and a spring reverb emulator that are separate from the effects section, which include the expected chorus and delay. This clever separation of effects according to their character is a brilliant architectural consideration.
The trapezoid envelope generator is particularly charming, and is equipped with a controllable looping option. A standard ADSR envelope is part of the mix as well.
The XILS 3 is also host to a powerful sequencer that can be clocked to the host or run on its own. It is a 128 event, three-track sequencer that can be routed to six outputs, which can be rerouted to a variety of other destinations. One of its many quirky aspects is a pitch-tracker that detects the frequency of incoming audio and applies it as a modulation source.
The presets are stunning, obviously created at the loving hands of dedicated synthesizer enthusiasts, just like you. The XILS 3 is a complex and wonderful tool for anyone who already lives and breathes analog sound design, or anyone who instinctively knows that their lives have been empty shells without this breathtaking plugin.
- Three aliasing-free oscillators : sine, ramp, square, triangle.
- One 2/4 poles low pass filter
- One envelope, based on two different designs, trapezoid and ADSR
- One spring reverb
- One ring modulator.
- One 128 steps sequencer
- two output static filters
- One joystick
- Three connection matrix
- One input gate
- One input envelope follower
- One pitch tracker
- One transient tracker
- Mono/Unison/Polyphonic playing mode, up to 18 voices of polyphony
- Two envelopes, 1 MIDI synced LFO, 1 MIDI synced S&H, 1 Voltage Processor (for increasing the modulation shapes)
- New sources and destinations for the matrix : A menu allows a wide range of destinations or sources, without increasing to much the matrix size.
- Matrix Pins : 4 different colors for four different amounts and new sort of pin for inverting the signal.
- New sequencer features : mouse editing, three independant sustain times, ....
Order today and join the XILS Lab revolution.
XILS3 Virtual Instrument Software Download Specifications:
- Mac OSX 10.3.9 and later : VST, Audio Unit, RTAS (Protools 7.0 and later)
- Windows XP, Vista and 7 ; VST, RTAS (Protools 7.0 and later)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.