- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XLN Audio Addictive Drums
- Write a Review
- Product H74667
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Addictive Drums is a complete drum production studio. It has everything you need to make a professional drumtrack production. It's flexible, yet very...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
3 professionally recorded kits, Insert & Send effects, 100+ presets, and over 3000 MIDI files.
Addictive Drums is a complete drum production studio. It has everything you need to make a professional drumtrack production. It's flexible, yet very quick to learn and use.
Concept: 3 Vital Parts
Addictive Drums is built on three major, and equally important, building blocks that are a necessity for a complete drum production:
Drum samples of professional quality from the best drum kit brands available recorded in a studio with great acoustics, a multi-mic setup, and stored in a multichannel format.
Mixer, insert effects, reverbs, and the know-how of a sound technician/producer.
Beats & Fills
Grooves, beats, and fills recorded by a great drummer in different styles, tempos, and feels. Addictive Drums offers all this, in one easy-to-use plug-in that is compatible with all the major host softwares out there.
Addictive Drums consists of four main pages: the Kit Page where you can view all of the kit pieces; the Edit Page with all the insert effects; the FX Page with reverbs; and the Beats Page which contains the 3500+ MIDI file library.
The Map Window
The Map Window is where all the settings for the E-Drum Support are located. Edit your Map Presets, customize the settings for velocity and volume on the kitpieces, tweak the hi-hat settings, and more. You open the Map Window from the Beats Page.
With one click, you can load up a complete drum production. The settings for the Kit, the Insert Effects, and the 2 built-in Reverbs are recalled in a split second. You can Save your own presets and organize them in folders for quick access in any project. They appear automatically in the preset menu. Addictive Drums gives you over 100 presets in diverse production styles such as Rock, Electronic, Distorted, PopRock and more.
Full E-Drums Support
Take E-Drumming to a new level with Addictive Drums 1.5 Adrenaline. All of the major E-Drum models on the market are fully supported and setting up has never been easier. E-Drums connected to Addictive Drums will provide you with one of the most realistic E-drums drum sounds on the market with fast workflow and powerful mixing possibilities. With Addictive Drums you will be jamming and recording drums for your music in no time.
Drums and Cymbals
Addictive Drums comes with a vast library of drum and cymbal samples recorded and in a professional studio with great care. A total of three kits and lots of cymbals from the top brands in the world are included.
Total control over drumkits and kitpieces
Everthing in Addictive Drums can be tweaked and customized. Load up an entire drum kit or build your own. Use the kitpiece list to view, audition, and switch the kit pieces in the drum kit or just use the arrows next to the kitpice on the Edit Page.
Beats and Grooves
Addictive Drums comes with over 3500 MIDI Beats and Grooves that trigger the drum samples inside the software. You can use any beat with any kit pieces or presets. Lots of different styles, tempos, and feels are represented.
Inserts and Effects
The inserts and effects are used to shape the drum sound you are working with. Addictive Drums comes with a number of inserts and effects like EQ, Compressor, and Distortion that can make your drum sound go from natural acoustic pop to distorted electronic house in just a few seconds.
Addictive Drums is very easy to learn and use, and it works for just about anybody. The User Interface is straightforward and gives you lots of flexibility.
Addictive Drums is compatible with both PC and Mac and VST, AU, and RTAS formats.
- 3 Drum Kits: Sonor Designer, DW Collectors, Tama Starclassic
- Insert & Send Effects: Compressor, EQ, Distortion, Tape Saturation, Filter, Limiter, Reverb
- 100+ Presets: Clean, Distorted, Electronica, Lo-Fi, PopRock, Rock, Soft, Vintage, Xperimental
- 3000+ MIDI Files: 4/4 Straight & Swing, 3/4 Straight & Swing, 6/8 Straight & Swing, Bundles (Blues, Jazz, Funk, etc), Songs (Rock, Disco, Reggae, etc.)
- Full E-Drum Support
- Includes presets for popular models from Yamaha, Roland, 2Box, and Alesis
- Free update to Addictive Drums 1.5 Adrenaline
- Full E-Drums support
- General MIDI support
- Beat Transformer
- 30+ new presets
- 300+ new MIDI files
- and much more
Got a fix for top-notch drums? Order today.
- : Windows XP / Vista / 7
- 2GHz Pentium 4
- 1.5GB RAM
- 3GB free hard drive space
- DVD drive
- : OS X 10.4 / 10.5 / 10.6
- G5 or IntelMac
- 1.5GB RAM
- 3GB free harddrive space
- DVD drive
- VST, AU, and RTAS
- Apple Logic 8.01/9
- Apple Garageband 4/5
- Digidesign Pro Tools 7/8
- Steinberg Cubase 4/5
- Cakewalk Sonar 7/8
- Ableton Live 7/8
- MOTU Digital Performer 5/6*
- Digital Performer used with DigiDesign's DAE and Digi hardware: Using the RTAS version of AD in this combo is currently not supported. This issue is being investigated, but XLN Audio is currently does not know when it will be resolved. Using DP with the AU version (or Pro Tools with the RTAS version) of Addictive Drums works fine.
- Addictive Drums will work in most hosts that support the VST or AU standards. However, XLN Audio only test and provide customer support for the hosts in the "Supported hosts" list above. If your host of choice is not in that list, we recommend downloading the Addictive Drums demo to make sure it works as expected, before purchasing. Please note there is no tech support for unsupported hosts.