- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XVive U4 In-Ear Monitor Wireless System Set
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71727 000000000 L71727000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is for one complete in-ear monitoring system consisting of one transmitter, one receiver and the required accessories. We also carry individual ...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable and easy-to-use solution that expands to suit your needs.
This is for one complete in-ear monitoring system consisting of one transmitter, one receiver and the required accessories. We also carry individual XVive transmitters and receivers so you can build a system to suit your needs. We stock other systems from other brands, including stereo models, but this is one of the most affordable and easy to use.
The UVive U4 In-Ear Monitor Wireless System Set provides clear sound for stage performers just where they need it, which helps boost your overall performance quality. As a portable wireless system, you don't need to set up much. Just plug-and-play to quickly build your monitoring system. This is an affordable solution that doesn't take up much space and is quickly rechargeable via USB
Batteries and charging
U4 includes a USB charging cable that connects to any USB charger adapter or other USB charging devices.
Pair transmitter and receiver
U4 has six channels. Use the channel switch button to switch the channel. Set the receiver channel to the same as the transmitter and you're good to go. The blue Led signal on the receiver will stay be on when the connection is successful.
Single transmitter and multiple receivers
If you want to add more receivers, just set the receivers to the same channel as the transmitter. There's no hard limit to how many receivers can connect to one transmitter, but you'll all be sharing the same mono mix.
Ear-buds not included.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 2.4Ghz wireless in-ear monitor system
- Create your personal or team monitor system
- Send audio wirelessly to performers onstage
- More than 90 feet range
- Support XLR or TRS input
- Up to 107 dB signal-to-noise ratio provides clear, detailed audio at any volume
- Less than 5ms Latency
- Plug and play so you can focus on the performance
- All-metal receiver
- Slim, lightweight bodypack attaches easily to a belt of guitar strap
- 5 hours of battery life
Hear yourself better and let the performance carry you away. Order today.
- U4 Transmitter
- U4 Receiver
- USB Cable
- XLR Male to 1/4" TS Male Adapter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.