- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha BR10 10" 2-Way Cabinet Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 600461 000000000 600461000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The easy-to-handle Yamaha BR10 10" 2-Way Speaker Cabinet features computerized, high-precision, environmentally friendly woodworking; large steel han...Click To Read More About This Product
Big punch from a small cab.
The easy-to-handle Yamaha BR10 10" 2-Way Speaker Cabinet features computerized, high-precision, environmentally friendly woodworking; large steel handles; corner protectors; built-in pole socket; and balanced acoustic design. Tight, punchy lows come from bass reflex technology while crisp (not brittle) HF response is generated by new titanium driver with 90 degree by 40 degree nonresonant horn. Integral protection circuitry and a 3-year warranty mean it'll never let you down.
- 10" high-power woofer
- 1" pure titanium driver
- 200W program/400W peak handling
- 96dB sensitivity
- Strong steel handle
- Stand/pole socket
- 65Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- 100/200/400 power handling
- 8 ohms nominal impedance
- 90 degree H x 40 degree V nominal dispersion
- 96dB sensitivity
- 2 - 1/4" phone input jacks
- 14-3/4" W x 21"H x 12-3/4"D
- 31.5 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.