- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha BR10 10" 2-Way Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 601211 000000000 601211000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These easy-to-handle Yamaha BR10 10" 2-Way Speaker Cabinets feature computerized, high-precision, environmentally friendly woodworking; large steel h...Click To Read More About This Product
Big punch from a small cab.
These easy-to-handle Yamaha BR10 10" 2-Way Speaker Cabinets feature computerized, high-precision, environmentally friendly woodworking; large steel handles; corner protectors; built-in pole sockets; and balanced acoustic design. Tight, punchy lows come from bass reflex technology while crisp (not brittle) HF response is generated by new titanium drivers with 90 degree by 40 degree nonresonant horns. Integral protection circuitry and 3-year warranties mean they'll never let you down.
10" high-power woofers
1" pure titanium drivers
200W program/400W peak handling
Strong steel handles
High performance and affordability from one of the most respected names in the business. Order now.
100/200/400 power handling
8 ohms nominal impedance
90 degree H x 40 degree V nominal dispersion
2 - 1/4" phone input jacks
14-3/4" W x 21"H x 12-3/4"D each
31.5 lb. each
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.