- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha BR15 15" 2-Way Cabinet Pair
- Write a Review
- 600463 000000000 600463000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These Yamaha BR15 15" 2-Way Speaker Cabs can really punch out bass and everything else. Easy-to-handle audio speakers feature computerized, high-prec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Huge bass and volume for a great price!
These Yamaha BR15 15" 2-Way Speaker Cabs can really punch out bass and everything else. Easy-to-handle audio speakers feature computerized, high-precision, environmentally friendly woodworking; large steel handles; corner protectors; built-in pole sockets; and balanced acoustic design. Tight, punchy lows come from Bass Reflex technology while crisp (not brittle) HF response is generated by new titanium drivers with 90 degree by 40 degree nonresonant horns. Integral protection circuitry and 3-year warranties mean they'll never let you down.
- 15" high-power woofers
- 1" pure titanium drivers
- 250W program/500W peak handling
- 98dB sensitivity
- Strong steel handles
- Stand/pole sockets
High performance and affordability from one of the most respected names in the business. Order now.
- 60Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- 125/250/500 power handling
- 8 ohms nominal impedance
- 90 degree H x 40 degree V nominal dispersion
- 98dB sensitivity
- 2 - 1/4" phone input jacks
- 19" W x 25-3/4"H x 14-1/2"D each
- 46.9 lbs. each
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.