- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha C115V 15" 2-Way Club Concert Series Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 601217 000000000 601217000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The Yamaha C115V 15" 2-Way Club Concert Series Speaker was engineered to perform flawlessly, delivering a powerful musical experience for both audien...Click To Read More About This Product
Great reinforcement for bands and performance groups.
The Yamaha C115V 15" 2-Way Club Concert Series Speaker was engineered to perform flawlessly, delivering a powerful musical experience for both audience and musicians. Featuring exclusive custom-designed electronic components, they have the capability to rock hard every night and come back for more. Low-gloss, tough-as-nails elastomeric coatings shrug off wear and tear for a consistent professional appearance whether you're around the corner or on the road.
Paintable elastomeric spray coating easily fits any dcor and can be customized with your band's name or logo! The steel grilles are foam-lined with acoustically transparent material to provide a more subdued appearance.
Assembled by hand by skilled technicians, each cabinet is designed for better low-end response and includes heavy steel handles and sturdy pole sockets to make moving and positioning easy. The custom drivers from Eminence feature high-strength curvilinear cones and Kapton voice coil formers, plus oxygen-free copper voice coils and oversize strontium ferrite magnets to provide high power handling and long life. 15" and 18" drivers use cast aluminum frames to support the massive magnet structure, eliminate flex, and dissipate heat.
The titanium diaphragm compression driver is mated to a 90 degree x 40 degree custom-designed horn. Internal electronics feature an over-built crossover network and overload protection. Connections are dual Neutrik Speakon and 1/4" jacks.
The C115V 2-way enclosure features a cast-frame 15" driver and 2" tweeter. Frequency response: (-10dB) 55Hz - 16kHz. 500W program handling, 1,000W peak. Sensitivity: 99dB. 19"W x 28"H x 15"D. 60-1/2 lbs.
- Tough, paintable exterior coating
- 2-way enclosure
- Cast-frame 15" driver
- 2" tweeter with titanium diaphragm
- Frequency response: (-10dB) 55Hz-16kHz
- 500W program handling, 1,000W peak
- Sensitivity: 99dB
- 19"W x 28"H x 15"D
- 60-1/2 lbs.
Order now for premium sound you can customize for your club.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.