- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha C215V Dual 15" 2-Way Club Speaker Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #600468 000000000 600468000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Like other members of the Club Concert series, these Yamaha C215V Dual 15" Club Concert Speaker Cabs feature refinements aimed at permanent installat...Click To Read More About This Product
Powerful, proven sound reinforcement.
Like other members of the Club Concert series, these Yamaha C215V Dual 15" Club Concert Speaker Cabs feature refinements aimed at permanent installations. They feature an elastomeric spray coating that easily fits any decor, is very tough, and readily paintable to match surroundings. The steel grilles are foam-lined with acoustically transparent material to provide a more subdued appearance.
Assembled by hand in the US by skilled technicians, the C215V speaker cabinet is designed for better low-end response and includes heavy steel handles and sturdy pole sockets to make moving and positioning easy. The custom drivers from Eminence feature high-strength curvilinear cones and Kapton voice coil formers, plus oxygen-free copper voice coils and oversize strontium ferrite magnets to provide high power handling and long life. 15" and 18" drivers use cast aluminum frames to support the massive magnet structure, eliminate flex, and dissipate heat.
The titanium diaphragm compression drivers are mated to 90 degree x 40 degree custom-designed horns. Internal electronics feature over-built crossover networks and overload protection. Connections are dual Neutrik Speakon and 1/4" jacks. With professional features, excellent sonic performance, and great value, Club Concert Series loudspeakers deliver premium quality night after night.
These C215Vs feature dual cast-frame 15" drivers. Frequency response: (-10dB) 42Hz-16kHz. 1,000W program handling, 2,000W peak. Sensitivity: 99dB. 20"W x 46"H x 24"D. 101 lbs.
- Tough, paintable exterior coating
- Dual cast-frame 15" drivers
- Frequency response: (-10dB) 42Hz-16kHz
- 1,000W program handling, 2,000W peak
- Sensitivity: 99dB
- 20"W x 46"H x 24"D each
- 101 lbs. each
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.