- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha C215V Dual 15" Club Concert Speaker Cab
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 601221 000000000 601221000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Like other members of the Club Concert series, the Yamaha C215V Dual 15" Club Concert Speaker Cab features refinements aimed at permanent installatio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful, proven sound reinforcement.
Like other members of the Club Concert series, the Yamaha C215V Dual 15" Club Concert Speaker Cab features refinements aimed at permanent installations. They feature an elastomeric spray coating that easily fits any decor, is very tough, and readily paintable to match surroundings. The steel grilles are foam-lined with acoustically transparent material to provide a more subdued appearance.
Assembled by skilled technicians, each cabinet is designed for better low-end response and includes heavy steel handles and sturdy pole sockets to make moving and positioning easy. The custom drivers from Eminence feature high-strength curvilinear cones and Kapton voice coil formers, plus oxygen-free copper voice coils and oversize strontium ferrite magnets to provide high power handling and long life. 15" and 18" drivers use cast aluminum frames to support the massive magnet structure, eliminate flex, and dissipate heat.
The titanium diaphragm compression driver is mated to a 90 degree x 40 degree custom-designed horn. Internal electronics feature an over-built crossover network and overload protection. Connections are dual Neutrik Speakon and 1/4" jacks. With professional features, excellent sonic performance, and great value, Club Concert Series loudspeakers deliver premium quality night after night.
The S215V features dual cast-frame 15" drivers. Frequency response: (-10dB) 42Hz-16kHz. 1,000W program handling, 2,000W peak. Sensitivity: 99dB. 20"W x 46"H x 24"D. 101 lbs.
- Tough, paintable exterior coating
- Dual cast-frame 15" drivers
- Frequency response: (-10dB) 42Hz-16kHz
- 1,000W program handling, 2,000W peak
- Sensitivity: 99dB
- 20"W x 46"H x 24"D
- 101 lbs.
Order the C215V today and get your sound across.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.