- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha CXS18XLF 800W 18 Passive Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46638 000000000 L46638000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Perfectly suited for use with CZR full-range speakers, the CXS18XLF is a bass-reflex type subwoofer with extended low frequencies, outstanding clarit...Click To Read More About This Product
Magnificent passive subwoofer with 18" LF driver.
Perfectly suited for use with CZR full-range speakers, the CXS18XLF is a bass-reflex type subwoofer with extended low frequencies, outstanding clarity, and best-in-class 133dB SPL performance.
- 18” subwoofer with 4” Voice Coil
- High power 1000W (PGM) input
- Cardioid mode capable with processors or DSP onboard power amps
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- SpeakON NL4MP x 3 (Parallel x2, Output x1)
- Dual-pole socket
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DXS18X) and wheel kit (SPW-1)
Expand your system's scope. Better PA means better work. Order today.
- Active/passive: Passive
- Type: Subwoofer
- LF driver: 18" (4" VC)
- Frequency response: 32 Hz to 150 Hz
- Coverage pattern: Not Applicable
- Max SPL: 133 dB
- SPEAKON: 3
- SPEAKON: 1
- Cabinet material: Plywood, Polyurea paint
- Width: 21.6"
- Height: 25.9"
- Depth: 28.4"
- Weight: 96.1 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.