- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha CZR10 1400W 10" Passive Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46606 000000000 L46606000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CZR10 is a 2-way loudspeaker offering high power handling and outstanding sonic performance in a portable, lightweight, yet rugged design. Its ve...Click To Read More About This Product
Full-range passive speaker with high handling capacity.
The CZR10 is a 2-way loudspeaker offering high power handling and outstanding sonic performance in a portable, lightweight, yet rugged design. Its versatile, compact enclosure design makes the CZR10 ideal for a wide variety of live performance and installed sound environments—from live bands at outdoor festivals to DJs in clubs—these loudspeakers deliver crystal clear, high-quality sound with impressive low frequency performance.
- 2-way loudspeaker with a 2” HF and a 10" LF
- Features Yamaha's own Wide Dispersion CD Waveguide Horn
- High power 700W(PGM) power handling and Bi-amp capable
- Floor monitoring setting
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium graded Polyurea coating
- Dual-angle pole socket
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DZR10)
- Rotatable horn and variety of U-bracket options (UB-DZR10H/V) for rigging allow for very flexible setup and speaker placement
Lightweight, compact and with excellent audio quality. Order today.
- Active/passive: Passive
- Type: Full Range
- LF driver: 10" (3" VC)
- MF driver: Not Applicable
- HF driver: 1" (2" VC)
- Frequency response: 43 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90ﾟx 60ﾟ Rotatable
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- SPEAKON: 2
- SPEAKON: 2
- Cabinet material: Plywood, Polyurea paint
- Width: 12.4"
- Height: 21.1"
- Depth: 13.6"
- Weight: 30.9 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.