Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Yamaha DBR15 Powered Speakertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Yamaha DBR15 Powered Speaker
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Lightweight powered speakers.
High-Efficiency 1000W Class-D Amplifiers
The DBR's lightweight, high performance Class-D amplifier produces 1000W of power, achieving an SPL of 132dB, delivered with remarkable clarity and dynamic characteristics.
Custom Designed Transducer
The high power output woofers deliver well-defined, powerful bass with minimal distortion, while the 1.4" precision compression driver produces accurate mid-range and high frequencies.
A Rugged, Highly Portable Cabinet
DBR Series speakers feature a compact, lightweight, and durable plastic cabinet which offers the highest level of portability of all Yamaha powered speakers. The sleek steel grille bolsters cabinet durability and protects the internal components while a newly designed ergonomic handles provide effortless transportation and system setup.
Easy-to-use Onboard 2-Channel Mixer
DBR Series speakers have two input channels. CH1 has a combo jack which accepts both XLR and TRS Phone allowing for either Mic or Line level input signals. CH2 offers two input options; a combo jack that accepts XLR or TRS Phone, and an RCA pin jack for input from CD players or other stereo line-level sources. The onboard mixer allows you to select either CH1+2 MIX to mix the signal of CH1 and CH2, or CH1 THRU to pass the signal from CH1 only.
Smart Enclosure Design for Floor Monitoring
DBR Series speakers feature an optimized 50wedge angle for floor monitoring. In addition the DBR12 and DBR15's symmetrical shape allows for effortless configuration of a mirror-mode floor monitoring system in either symmetrical or stereo sound field setups.
Rigging Points for Installation Applications
DBR loudspeakers come equipped with M8 rigging threads, allowing for rigged applications with optional speaker brackets or standardized eye-bolts.
- 1000 watts class D power
- Lightweight enclosure
- Broad coverage
- Great price
Order now and fix your mix.
DBR15 Powered Speaker Specifications:
- Type: 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type:
- Frequency range (-10dB): 50Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage, H: 90
- V: 60
- Components: Diameter:15" cone, Voice Coil:2", Magnet:Ferrite
- HF: Diaphragm:1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet:Ferrite
- Crossover: 2.1kHz: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic:1000 W (LF: 800 W, HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W, HF: 65 W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 132dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced), OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Heat dissipation: Fan cooling, 4 speeds
- Power requirements: 100 V, 100-120V, 220-240 V, 110/127/220V (Brazil), 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 74W(1/8 Power Consumption), 18W(Idle)
- Cabinet material: Plastic
- Finish: Black
- Handle: Side x 2
- Flying and mounting hardware: Bottom x 2, Rear x 1 (Fit for M8 x 15 mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm (Bottom x 1)
- Dimensions: 455mm (17.9")
- H: 700mm (27.6")
- D: 378mm (14.9")
- Net weight: 19.3 kg (42.6 lbs)
- Accessories: BBS251, BCS251, BWS251-300, BWS251-400 (Optional Speaker bracket)
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.