- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha DXS15XLF-D 1600W Powered Subwoofer with Dante
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46601 000000000 L46601000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Perfectly suited for use with DZR full-range speakers, the DXS15XLF is a Dante-equipped powered bass-reflex type subwoofer with extended low frequenc...Click To Read More About This Product
Dante-equipped powered subwoofer.
Perfectly suited for use with DZR full-range speakers, the DXS15XLF is a Dante-equipped powered bass-reflex type subwoofer with extended low frequency, producing a best-in class maximum SPL of 136dB SPL with superb clarity and power.
- Powered 15” subwoofer with 4” Voice Coil
- Maximum 136dB SPL and 33Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for today’s sound engineering demands
- High power 1600W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP for true high-definition sound with super low latency
- Equipped with Dante I/O (2in/2out) and features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- Equipped with D-XSUB processing and cardioid mode capability
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DXS15X) and wheel kit (SPW-1)
Order today and improve the capacity of your system. A better system means better jobs.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Subwoofer
- LF driver: 15"
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 1600W
- Frequency response: 33 Hz - 150 Hz
- Coverage pattern: Not Applicable
- Max SPL: 136 dB
- XLR/Combo: 2
- XLR: 2
- Cabinet material: Plywood, Polyurea paint
- Width: 17.7"
- Height: 23.1"
- Depth: 23.6"
- Weight: 88.2 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.