- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha EMX212S mixer / A12 Speaker Package
- Write a Review
- Product 485626
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package bundles a Yamaha EMX2125 mixer with two A12 loudspeakers for a sound package at a sweet price.EMX212S 12-Channel Powered MixerThe durabl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A portable, 12-channel powered mixer with effects and 2 - 12" loudspeakers.
This package bundles a Yamaha EMX2125 mixer with two A12 loudspeakers for a sound package at a sweet price.
EMX212S 12-Channel Powered Mixer
The durable, lightweight Yamaha EMX212S 12-Channel Powered Mixer has dual 200W amps, 16 Yamaha SPX effects, built-in graphic EQs, and loads of input options.
The power mode switch lets you use the dual power channels as a stereo amplifier, or use one channel for the main speakers and one for the monitors, with separate monitor mix setup via the channel MONITOR controls.
SPX digital effects
16 Yamaha SPX effects”including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and even distortion”let you add the finishing touches to your live presentation.
Graphic equalizers are provided for both the main and monitor power channels so you can effectively control feedback or tailor the sound to match the room and program material.
The Yamaha EMX212SC mixer offers a total of 12 input channels”4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power) or line input, plus 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs”providing a versatile mix of input capabilities for a wide range of applications. If only mic inputs are needed, you can use up to 8 mic channels. If you want to play recorded background music during breaks using a stereo input, and have a keyboard player with stereo outputs, you still have 6 mic/line inputs available. If all 4 stereo pairs are used to handle stereo line sources, you still have 4 channels available for mono mic or line input. It's a versatile system that can adapt to your needs with ease!
Yamaha Speaker Processing
Yamaha Speaker Processing (YSP) provides optimized matching with speakers, for clean, solid reproduction that will deliver your music with maximum impact.
FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
The Yamaha FCL (Feedback Channel Locating) system makes locating and eliminating feedback easier than ever. FCL indicators provided on each input channel indicate which channel feedback is occurring in, so you can identify it visually and adjust levels or EQ as required. Another handy features is a Standby switch that mutes channels 1 through 8 so that, for example, after rehearsal or between sets you can mute performer's inputs 1 through 8 without having to change fader settings, while stereo inputs 9 through 12 remain active for background music playback.
Durable, lightweight design
At only 22 pounds and featuring conveniently located handles, the Yamaha EMX212S powered mixer is easy to transport. It's built to withstand the rigors of the road and deliver reliable performance, night after night.
Yamaha A12 Speakers
The A12 speakers from the Yamaha A Series is designed for live PA system use. It is a 2-way speaker featuring bass reflex, trapezoidal cab design, heavy grille, recessed handles, and black carpet covering.
The Yamaha A12 speakers have a 12" woofer, 1" high-frequency horn, 300W program handling (600W peak), and 125dB SPL.
- Dual 200W amps
- Power mode switch allows amps to function in stereo, or as separate mono channels for mains and monitors
- 16 SPX digital effects including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and distortion
- FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
- 7-band graphic EQs for main and monitor power channels: 125Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8 kHz, +12/-12 dB
- 3-band EQ per input channel
- 12 input channels: 4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power) or line input, 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs
- YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
- Speakon and 1/4" phone jack speaker output connectors
- Durable, lightweight design
- 2-way passive speaker
- Bass reflex, trapezoidal cab
- Heavy grille
- Recessed top handle
- Black carpet covering
- 12" woofer
- 1" diaphragm high-frequency horn
- Speakon and 1/4" inputs
Put some life into your live performances. Order this package today!
- 17-3/8"W x 11-1/4"H x 10-3/4"D
- 22 lb.
- Enclosure: 2-way bass reflex speaker unit
- 12" LF speaker cone
- 1" high frequency horn
- Frequency Range: 65Hz-20kHz
- Power Capacity: 300W program; 500W peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 97dB SPL (1W, 1m)/125dB SPL (MAX)
- Input Connectors: Phone jack 1 Speakon 1 Dimension: 15-7/8"W 22-5/8"H 12-3/4"D
- Weight: 34.4Ib.