- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha HPH-MT7 Studio Monitor Headphones
- Write a Review
- #J39276 000002000 J39276000002000
High-end high-resolution monitor headphones that reproduce even the most subtle nuances of the source sound. In addition to mixing and recording in t...Click To Read More About This Product
Call for Price:
The manufacturer of this product has asked us not to publish our current selling price. Please call our customer service number for the guaranteed lowest price on this item.
6-Month* financing available.
A legend transformed.
High-end high-resolution monitor headphones that reproduce even the most subtle nuances of the source sound. In addition to mixing and recording in the studio, the HPH-MT7 headphones are perfect for mix monitoring in live performance applications thanks to their high sound pressure levels and durability.
High Resolution Sound
HPH-MT7 headphones are designed to deliver flat, high-resolution sound with precise stereo imaging at any sound pressure level, and to faithfully reproduce every nuance of the source signal with the highest level of accuracy possible. Yamaha has applied decades of accrued knowledge and expertise in professional and high-end audio equipment manufacturing to the design of each and every acoustic component in these headphones.
MT7 headphones feature custom drivers equipped with CCAW voice coils and powerful neodymium magnets to achieve precise definition and control. Made from aluminum wire coated in highly conductive copper, these lightweight yet powerful drivers provide a broad frequency response of 15 Hz-25 kHz, and deliver flat, ultra high-resolution sound that meets the demands of modern professional monitoring.
Other Acoustic Components
From the arms to the earcups, all acoustic components in MT7 headphones have been designed to deliver the most accurate sound possible by completely eliminating extraneous resonance.
- 40 mm custom drivers with CCAW voice coils deliver a broad frequency range and accurate response
- Closed-back, circumaural design for excellent isolation
- Smooth synthetic leather and large low-resistance cushions ensure stress-free wearability and high levels of isolation
- Three-dimensional arm pivot construction and adjustable slider length alleviate fatigue when working for extended periods
- Moveable earcups allow single-ear monitoring
- Thick ABS housing and rigid die-cast aluminum support-arms for use in the toughest working environments
- Straight 3 m cable suitable for use in a wide variety of applications *6.3 mm diameter standard stereo plug adaptor included
- Convenient carrying bag included
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.